Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Photo Printing Made Easy....



....by EOE Online. This is a cool website, which I got to know from a fellow friend, Juliana. Thanks Julie for sharing! (well, I guess you got to if you participate in the Blogger's Review Program...haha)

Ok, this is how e-Print works....it's as easy as abc....
1. Create a login (if you're a first-time user)
2. Select photos
3. Upload the whole bunch using Easy Upload (believe me, it's faster than facebook and much more convenient. I went for a short meeting, and when I came out, upload was completed)
4. Select print size
5. Pay via bank transfer and viola!....kau tim :)

To top it, for people like me who dislikes paying delivery charges, EOE offers free delivery for orders above RM35! Definitely a plus point! :)

1 comment:

Leanne Leong said...

hehe... you are welcome. :)

Julie