Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Change in WV Child

I've been sponsoring this girl, Batoul Ali from Lebanon since 2 years back, and recently, her family moved out of the Marjeyoun ADP (Area Development Programme) area and as such, the project office will not be able to continue to provide help and monitor on the child's progress. World Vision then, assigned another sponsor child to me.



Shamoun Heya Ahmad is a cute 2+ year old girl and WV provided me with the following particulars:

Sex : Female
Birthday : 29/01/07
Grade : Not in School
Favourite Subject : None
Health : Satisfactory
Handicap : None
Chores : Doesn't help - too young
Live with : Parents
Status of Mother : Married
Status of Father : Married
Job Status - Mother : Employed - Office helper
Job Status - Father : Unemployed
Brother : 0
Sister : 0

Hmm....I wonder why the father is not working.....house-husband or economic crunch? How I wish I have a lil girl like her.....*drool* :p

6 comments:

LittleLamb said...

heheheh i also wish for a gal... but it wont be anywhere near yet..

ZMM said...

maybe soon you'll get a girl. Hehe.

My sponsored child has also recently changed sine the one I'd been sponsoring has gone to college.

ZMM said...

maybe soon you'll get a girl. Hehe.

My sponsored child has also recently changed sine the one I'd been sponsoring has gone to college.

etceteramommy said...

I'm sure Ryan and Jaden wouldn't mind a lil sister. Go for it!! :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh that's a cute little girl. If you wish for it hard enough, you'll get what you wish for...law of attraction :D

Sasha Tan said...

wah fai tit make one girl yourself!