Friday, October 17, 2008

Potty Learning



This lil prince of mine has since graduated from using cloth diapers during the daytime to potty learning. Accidents still happen occasionally but yesterday, he showed marked improvement in his ability to inform us of his need to 'pee'. He still say he wants to 'poo poo' when he wants to 'shee shee'. I guess it's difficult for him to differentiate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultraman Brothers



Ryan and Jaden are extremely playful nowadays and since koko shows an interest in Ultraman, lil' didi loves Ultraman too due to the influence. I managed to capture the playful brothers, showing their Ultraman stunts and somersaulting continuously.

4 comments:

LittleLamb said...

The one on the throne is Jaden or Ryan? How old did you start potty training??

I can imagine my son liking ultraman when he is 2..

Annie Q said...

Bravo Jaden!! Clever boy.

The ultraman video so funny.When u have two boys, i think we can seen this daily. This is what my sons will do on my bed too!! My sons even play more dangerous stunt! *faint*

etceteramommy said...

Hahahaha.. the video is soooooo funny! Didn't know they like Ultraman too. I think you, me and Annie can form an Ultraman club for our boys. :P

Krystal said...

Littlelamb, Jaden is being potty trained now. Started him recently, at 2+ years. It all depends on your child's readiness, need not rush :)