Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bento tools



Finally, the bento tools arrived. I've been waiting for the items for more than a month and some have not even arrive from Japan. Anyhow, the most important thing is to put them to good use. Hmm...this is the difficult part :)

While I was looking through the things, some busy bees were also happily taking out the items from the plastic packaging.

Then, a call came in and MIL answered her hp. Her friend who stays nearby saw 2 thieves opposite our house and that house is vacant as my sis has yet to move in. I was alarmed and scared and sure enough when we looked out the window, we saw 2 suspicious Indian men loitering in the garden. One held a guni sack and he put it against the wall bricks. My daring MIL brought the Indonesian maid and went across the street to check on the guni sack and to scare the Indian men away. My maid attempted to carry the sack but was unable to do so as it was very heavy. One of the man came back and snatched the bag away. The thieves were still loitering around the area for a while until I decided to call 999. I was quite worried that they'll think it's a prank call but somehow the lady connected me quickly to the police station and I was quite impressed that 2 police cars came swiftly.

To cut a long story short, the police men went in but the thieves had by then, climbed over to another vacant neighbour's house and more guni sacks were already taken away by an accompliance on a motorcycle. And since it was buka puasa time, the cops decided to leave instead of pursuing the thieves who were hiding in the neighbour's house.

Arggh....

Anyhow, a peaceful picture of the boys sleeping taken in the morning somewhat changed my mood for the day...

3 comments:

the Princess~ said...

!! i wanted to get the 3D jelly molds. they look so cute. I saw it from the same site as the pampers. Did you get it from there?

heh. can't wait to see the pictures of the bento sets!

Krystal said...

Which tool you referring to? I bought all the items from www.nst.my - a bit pricey tho'. If you have frens coming back fr S'pore, you shld tumpang them - cheaper there.

Annie Q said...

Wow! It finally arrived! Can't wait to see your creation.

Your story on the thieves quite scary lei, actually what is inside that guni bag? The theives got the gut to snatch back the guni bags and not scare at all. So daring!!