Monday, September 15, 2008

Bento Creation #1 and Ryan's Concert

Pooh bear says 'Hi'



My first attempt at bento creation - quite fun actually :) The boys were looking for me while I disappeared and they later found me peeling grapes in the kitchen. Ryan insisted that he help and he put the grapes into the animal picks and helped to make the peanut butter pooh bear sandwich. Jaden was not left out in the fun too, he helped with the sandwich cutter as well. I quickly snap a photo of the bento before Ryan reached for the sandwich...hehe...

Ryan ate a few of the seedless grapes and said 'ok mama, enough already, after I choke'. Oh my...excuses excuses....

Piano



We have been looking for a piano ever since Ryan started his Yamaha JMC classes in July 08. Earlier this month, there was a Piano Fair organised by Yamaha and so we went there and managed to buy the last 'Early Bird' piece for the model we wanted. Phew...that was like RM2k off the original non-revised list price, plus they gave us a RM250 Jusco voucher. Hmmm....not too bad a deal.

They delivered the piano last Saturday and while I took a picture, Ryan uttered 'Mama, why are you taking a picture of my piano?' cheeky fella

Ryan's Concert










It was a simple concert this year, quick one too, organised before Aunty Hian Yook's farewell to Kazakstan. I arrived late and managed to hear a few songs and snap a few pictures before it ended. Thank goodness papa recorded the whole concert and we replayed it a few times at home. Ryan enjoyed watching himself on TV :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

hey I really like the Bento kid's set, so nice, making the food look soooo yummy! I want to get the set too, let me serch online and see if I can get in London.

Which brand of the piano did you get? I love acoustic piano but not playing good enough to get one, hehe...

Krystal said...

We bought the cheapest Yamaha upright piano...others too ex lah :p

Annie Q said...

you got a big pooh!!! U're using bread mould??

KC Yuen said...

Can't wait to see Ryan playing the piano. Do be very careful with the keyboard cover - it looks heavy for them to be lifting or closing it.

Jason said...

Yeah.. we should have bought the soft-close unit - but that cost about 1-2k more....

Nevermind first! haha