Thursday, July 27, 2006

In Bangkok

Just came back from a short session shopping in Bangkok. Didn't get much but had to go out since I needed to update my flight ticket at the MAS office. Unfortunately the ticketing counter only opens at 8:30 AM and my flight on Saturday will be at 9:00. Took the chance to check out hte Central Dept store nearby and visit Siam Paragon and Siam Center.

Siam Paragon is really upmarket - very much like StarHill - but maybe a bit more than that. Strangely there is are showrooms for supercars as well - Ferrari, Porshe, Masserati and Lambourghini. Crazy!

Anyways, I regret that I didn't get the K800i before coming here - would have taken a bunch of shots. The highlight would have been our river cruise dinner hosted by the Thai partner. Food was not bad, but it was nice to be on the river and hang out on the top deck after dinner.

Need to post an update on Ryan's party - will do so when I get back. Took lots of video but not much pictures (due to lack of cooperation from my other half... :P )

Anyways, just share the view from my hotel room outside the Chao Phraya river.





















And now, a mandatory cutie pie shot (my current phone background) :)

1 comment:

T said...

ahh! Looks just like you!

I'm back on 19 August- is there anything you want bringing back from UK?

As for me- I want butterprawns, pork floss and cheese crabs. And the obligatory steam fish with ginger. Not siakap, please.

Ha! I can't wait.

Anyway, let me know if you want anything... can spy on phone if you like...