Monday, July 17, 2006

Ryan's 2nd Birthday Party

Alright!! We'll be celebrating Ryan's 2nd birthday party this Sunday. Looking forward to it as we didn't do one last year :( as I was travelling. We did have a mini-celebration with both Mama and Yeh Yeh around - so that was not too bad :)

We're getting him a Thomas the Tank Engine cake (his favourite!)


Hopefull the actual will come out pretty close!! :) haha
















Meanwhile, I'm considering getting a 'new' mobile phone since my temporary brick (SE Z1010) is just not so 'on' lah. Been wanting to get one for a long time - but the Nokia n80 I feel is just too expensive. Can't get myself to pay more than 2k for a phone lah - not worth it.

Having said that, this looks pretty cool. The K800i :D See if I can tahan lah - else you'll see it at Ryan's bday party!!!

2 comments:

T said...

you can have my motorola A1000 if you get it unlocked.

I have upgraded to an o2 xda mini and have not looked back since.

Alternatively you can have my old nokia 6810 (the cover is black and white, slightly oval shape)

Jason said...

Eh thanks lah - but no problems. too tempting and I need a 3g phone. Although I think the A1000 is a 3g phone... :)

See how... haha - shop is just down the road from the office!