Friday, May 08, 2009

My baby Jaden is 3!

The little bundle of joy came into our life on 2nd May 2006, a day after Labour's Day.

With the blink of an eye, my baby is already 3 years old!

Just want to share a beautiful poem, My Child by Elizabeth Pillari:

Come back into the fold of my protective wings.
Let not your spirit be restless,
For you are here with me.
I will always be your one on which to lean,
your rock, your number one fan.
Fear not child to speak your mind.
Undo the wrongs of the day,
And together we'll make them right.
Speak of heartaches, so that they may be subdued.
Share your joys, so that they may be my joys too.
Always know that I am with you,
For you are my precious gift from God.
I will always love you,
And keep you safe from life's hardships.
I will cushion your bumps,
And tend to your scrapes.
I will guide you tenderly;
Your brilliant eyes will always be my sun;
Share with me your heart,
And I with you.
I love you.

Mom

Pantai Hospital @ 2 days old


Bath time @ 3 months


Inquisitive fellow @ 6 months


Pangkor @ 14 months


Korea @ 30 months


3rd Birthday Party at Kidszone


3rd Birthday Party at TGIF


3rd Birthday Part - Ultraman Cake


Family photo plus nephew and niece


7 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jaden. He is very tall for his age eh? That's a really nice birthday cake for the birthday boy. Ashley just told me she wants an Ultraman birthday cake for her coming bday. What happened to Princess????? *pengsan*

Annie Q said...

Happy belated birthday Jaden!! Wow! Ultraman cake, i think my boys will thrill if they see Jaden's cake. ahhahahhahaha

etceteramommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jaden. Nice and meaningful poem there!

Am I right to say Jaden resembles you more than Jason? :D

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday Jaden!!!!

Jason said...

Jaden looks more like Krystal!! where got lah!!!

Sasha Tan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADEN!!!

ZMM said...

Happy Birthday Jaden.