Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Apparently he's sensitive...

Of thunder and lightning

It had been raining rather heavily in my area and whenever there's thunder, Ryan would be scared and will run to me quickly.

Me : Ryan, why are you so scared of thunder?
Ryan : Because I've got 'sensitive' ears

Of Mandarin

Ryan was reciting 1 to 10 in Mandarin....

Me : What about 11 to 20?
Ryan : shi yi, shi er, shi san, shi se.....oops.... I've got 'sensitive' tongue

Choosing books

Jaden's school book club gave a brochure for parents to choose a variety of books at a very good price. I thought it'll be good to engage Ryan to choose his own books (of course, I'll scrutinise his selection :p). I showed him a selection for kids 6 and below, and obviously the boy has too many to choose from and hence, cannot decide:

Ryan : eeny-meeny-miney-mo......ok, this one!

Then, he turned over to the section for boys aged 7- 9 and he saw lego knight books.

Ryan : Ok, mummy, I don't want all the other books, I only want these 2 books.
Me : But it's for kids aged 7 and above and you're only 5
Ryan : Never mind lah, mummy is 7 yrs old, can read to me
Me : No, mummy is 33, not 7!
Ryan : Aiyo, so old...never mind, mummy can read all the books to me

*slap forehead*

His favourite food

Ryan has a few favourite food, such as Hokkien mee, wanton noodle, fried rice, spaghetti, etc... and when he's on it, he can normally eat an adult portion. While eating his favourite Hokkien noodle one day,

Ryan : Hmm...this is so good, I cannot stop!

Ryan oh ryan...I wonder where's all your fats. You're bones and only weigh 19kg!

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahhaha....your boys are really cheeky and smart :D

etceteramommy said...

LOL... sensitive nya your Ryan. :D

cre8tone said...

hahahahahaha.. I really laugh reading at ur conversation!!! So cute!

LittleLamb said...

the conversation is VERY VERy cute..

n he dont like mandarin? ehhehe i got sensitive tongue..boohooo hoooo...;p