Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Weekend of Parties

It was a weekend of parties for the boys. Last Saturday, we went to Jungle Gym, which is located at Bangsar Shopping Centre for Bryan Choo's 4th Birthday celebration. Bryan is Ryan's schoolmate at Vital Years. He just joined VY this year and was previously from Julia Gabriel Chilten House. Bryan's mum, Cindy is a nice lady. She was so busy that day but I managed a short chat with her. Asked whether Bryan has any siblings or she has plans to have another child, she casually mention that it was a surprise for her when she found that she was pregnant with Bryan at 43! Wow, she definitely doesn't look her age!

Ryan and Jaden, without a doubt, enjoyed themselves tremendously. Once the entrance gate opened, they dashed in, and were nowhere to be seen. The poor mummy, who did not bring her socks, was not allowed in. Reluctantly, I bought a pair of socks for RM4. I was worried that Jaden will get 'lost', and so I cannot have him out of my sight. I followed him everywhere, climbing through the tiny tunnels and playing balls with him. I took lots of photos of him, but none of the brother as Ryan was busy playing with his friends.

A pix of the birthday boy, Bryan.

The Ultraman cake...all the boys were hoping to get one of the toy...the mum said, no, it's all Bryan's toys...haha....
















And on Sunday, we went to Lisa's house to celebrate Hazel's 1st Birthday. Lisa is my old school friend from BBGS. It had been a while since we last caught up with each other and the rest of the gang. Birthday gatherings are just perfect for catching up!

6 comments:

T said...

Wow! I instantly recognised that cake. Was it made by Patisserie Rui (Ruijing)? I saw the same cake on her website.
(Goes to show I spend too much time on here.)

Hope all is well! Ryan seems ultraman crazy these days- gone are the sweet days of thomas and friends.

Do let me know if you would like/need anything from over here so that I can bring it back home at CNY.

x

Krystal said...

Tracy, very sharp indeed :) Cake is indeed fr Ruijing...you can smell the red velvet fr a distant! Yea, introduced Ruijing to my fren and she liked her cakes instantaneously :)

Thanks for the offer, nothing in mind at the moment. Have a safe journey home during CNY.

Annie Q said...

That Jungle Gym at Bangsar Shopping Centre is it formerly is Kidzsport? Or is this a new one? Should bring my boys to go there one day. Looks fun!

Krystal said...

Annie, Jungle Gym is a new place on the highest floor of the newly renovated BSC. I'm sure your boys will enjoy that place!

LittleLamb said...

I'm not aware of such place for kids in Bangsar...
Looks like the kids had fun on that day...

etceteramommy said...

Wow... my boy would go crazy seeing that cake too!