Friday, July 25, 2008

Of Body and Sex.....

Mama came home from work one day and decided to take shower. Lil' Ryan insisted that he follow mama to the bathroom.

Mama: Ryan, why don't you play down here with didi and kakak?
Ryan: No, I want to follow mama upstairs

Mama went upstairs and took off baju.

Ryan: Mama, where's your kuku-bird?
Mama: Kuku-bird is for boys only. Mama is a girl - no kuku-bird. Got pet-pet
Ryan: Pet-pet? What's pet-pet? Can I touch?
Mama: NO! Cannot touch...Pet-pet is for she-she

Mama went into the shower area.

Ryan: Mama, you got ton-ton.... (I didn't teach him this word, I think he learned from MIL...lol)
Can I drink milk from your ton-ton?
Mama: Mama don't have any more milk
Ryan: How come mama don't have any more milk for me?
Mama: *not sure how to answer* Because mama is not a COW! lol

*geling kepala* I've got to go through this with Jaden again next time.....*sigh*

3 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

ah...! why suddenly he is so curious?

Annie Q said...

hahahha y "ton ton "??
my boys is more curious on touching. *slap forehead*

ZMM said...

Haha..
Just tell him the truth.

Petpet is where baby come from, and breasts only have milk when there's a new born.

Zara knows this b'cos I showed her the video of Zaria coming out from me.