Friday, January 19, 2007

Wah... finally got update!

Yes, have not updated in ages. Not TOTALLY my fault. Busyness, lazyness, Internet down + company seems to be blocking update connections to blogger.....

Anyways a good but quiet New Year. But a refreshing one in many senses. (also if you see Mr. Cute Jaden here... you should feel better!)


I have never made New Year resolutions, but I thought that I should, since if I don't - I'll just not make any effort to improve anything!!! haha (see lazyness above)

Many things I need to do, but I guess if I round it up to the highest, highest level, it's about 3 things

1) Spiritually
2) Personally & Family
3) Work

wah... can I be more ambiguous... but since this blog is not really targeted at telling anyone stories... nevermindlah.... But in essense it's read more, learn more and focus more on other people

Ryan's been unwell for the whole week :( unfortunately. Been to Doctor twice already.

Anyways, time for more pictures!!!! (no prizes for guessing where we usually go on weekends)

4 comments:

T said...

Loving the pics koko.
I'm back in a few weeks now for CNY- let me know if you want me to bring anything back from England or Belgium...

etceteramommy said...

I kmow I know where you usually go on weekends.. Hahaha..

Jason said...

Wah??? where where ???? :P

Jason said...

Hey Tracy,
let me email you if I think of anything :)