Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A small birthday dinner

Yes! It was my birthday recently. And it was Australia Day as well!! haha.. not that it has anything to do with me.


Just went for a simple dinner at Ming Room BSC since I had a craving for eating Peking Duck and somehow, two people it's impossible to order lah!!!


Mom and Kelvin came as well. Overall, dinner was great and Krystal kindly paid for it :)


Here's a small family photo, plus one with Ryan and Samantha.
Guess what! The soup cost us the same amount as all the other dishes combined!!! hahaha...

3 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Hmm.. I wonder wat soup you had. Happy Belated Birthday. :)

Kelvin said...

Nice shots. The soup was very nice as well hehe. :)

Time for me to update www.samanthayuen.com and my own blog :)

Jason said...

Haha... some soup in a pumpkin.. with some expensive stuff inside lah..

1 soup = 1 Peking Duck + Cod Fish + Prawn + Veggie + Noodles

Luckily it was nice lah :) hahahahahaa