Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Jaden's Playgroup

After attending Children's Vital Years Nursery for 2 days, we decided to pull Jaden out of the school. Even though he showed a keen interest to go to school in the morning, apparently, during school, he couldn't really take instructions from his teachers and he ended up crying uncontrollably. Well, I guess he wasn't ready for school.

Yesterday, being FT day, brought the lil boy to a church playgroup in PJ. And the lil boy enjoyed himself tremendously, Also the fact that I was with him, so no separation anxiety.



Jaden playing basketball in the play area. Was surprised to see 2 other mamas from DUMC with their kids - Jamie with Shawn and Audrey with Kimberly.



Snack time - Jaden with cousin Ethan





During coffee break time, the kids are encouraged to explore the different playrooms available and play independently while the parents rest and enjoy a cup of coffee and chit chat. Below Jaden is playing in the room full of cars and trucks.


The real test will be this Friday, when Jaden goes with Mah-Mah and Aunty Meli. Hopefully he'll adjust :)

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

This DUMC playgroup is on a daily basis? I hope Jaden can settle down soon.

etceteramommy said...

Playgroup is a good transition before formal school. I'm sure he'll be ok with Mah Mah and Aunty Meli. :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hi there. thanks for dropping by my blog :) Your boys are so handsome :) I have added you in my blogroll ;) oh, i can't leave a comment in your post with my blog's ID (chumsyashley.info) so i have to use my old blog's ID in blogspot :)