Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wow.. seems like no posts for a while eh? :)

Well, we've been rather busy and my 'sub-con blog poster' seems to be away from duties as well.
Just a short update on happenings I guess.
We are taking part in our church's 21 day fast and prayer campaign - so blog updates is not really a priority area at the moment :)
The house is coming along well, and we expect that it should be done within the next 2 weeks. However, we probably will not have 100% of the stuff inside ready, so we'll need to work out when we plan to move in.
Of course, I can't wait - but that's mainly due to the fact that I want to 'get it done!' ASAP. Running around every weekend and even at times weekdays scouting for stuff, monitoring the progress of the renovations, etc, is REALLY tiring.
I can't wait for the time when I can just lie back on my sofa and say - ok, it's done :)

God bless

PS. Here's Jaden closing the door for me this morning before I went to work.



PPS. Seems Krystal has just posted something while I am editing the spacing of my text, which seems to always go wrong when I post.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Haha...hubby and wife telepathy or what?? :p

etceteramommy said...

yeah lor.. u two.. great minds think alike it seems :D

Good luck in the rest of the furnitures shopping~

nicole said...

yes and you have almost the same titles! :)