Thursday, May 17, 2007

My First Post

Hehe...hubby has finally decided to add my name as one of his contributors to his blog. Well, from now on it'll be OUR blog :p and I hope that there'll be more frequent updates (plus photos) of our 2 cheeky boys. I'm actually not a very tech-ky person (as my colleague would laugh/tease me often - hah, you're an IT Audit Manager ah! well, one need not be tech-ky to do IT audit, just need to manage ppl mah :p), so it'll take me a while to learn how to post photos of the boys, including putting up a slideshow...

I really want to put up this pix of Ryan yesterday at the Burger King playground/slide, where he posed like a spider-boy on a table, just like the huge spiderman replica outside the shop. The cutie was enjoying himself for an hour, having his treat of chips in-between. Well, I promised to bring him to the slide after my CIA exam yesterday and I didn't want to bring him to the mossie-infected playground at the neighbourhood, so BK was a better alternative. After playing by himself for a while, the little boy asked 'where are my friends?' Secretly, I was thinking 'Boy, you think other parents so free one meh? Aren't you lucky to have your working mum to bring you to BK at 6pm?' hehe...

So much for my first post....

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Krystal. We all start from scratch.. so no worries ya.

Btw.. I am your cheeky boys' No. 1 fansee.. :D