Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wow.. I'm back :)

Well... after another long period, though I would do a minor update before I get out of here.

Going over the Singapore tomorrow for a short little trip. Decided to stay the night so that I can check out some stuff.... but most probably just going to make sure I get a good dose of BBQ Ribs at Tony Roma's lah!!! (Already found that I'll be staying near Suntec Mall so there's one right there :) )

BTW I did hear that there's a branch in Malaysia that opened in Sunway Pyramid... I wonder about the menu though.... guess they would have to serve just beef ribs and that wouldn't be the same!

Will also give me a chance to catch up with an old friend and pay him the SGD299 I owe him for buying me a new graphics card!! Hahaha...

Here's a quick look a Jaden in his Bumbo seat!
(just love his special Dragon Ball Hairstyle eh... it's still standing today!!!)

Becoming cuter all the time! (and Ryan is becoming naughtier!!!)









And for those who don't know, Battlestar Galactica is back on Season 3!!! Go check it out at www.scifi.com/battlestar and you know where else ;)

Personally, this is one of the better series around... but then I hardly follow any series anyways. It started out a bit corny but after watching a couple of episodes, I was hooked. And yes, Adeline, I do still have all the CDs that I'm supposed to burn the episodes into!!! (so sorry, but the lack of a CD burner on my desktop just really makes me too lazy)

2 comments:

KC Yuen said...

Nice....his hair is standing because of static electricity? Can't help it if the parents are constantly hugging and rubbing him....:-D

Jason said...

hehe.. his natural standing hair - still standing today :)